OrAnG SeDaNg SkOdEnG BloG YaTt!

Sparkle Of My Life
The Owner

Nurhayati Abdul Talib -Yatt-
Penang, Butterworth
D.O.B= 9 Ogos 1991
Family
Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Contact Me



Follow Instagram (sparklelifehijab)

My Heart

No one can give me truly love more than my parents. Love you mak. Love you abah :').
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers


When we first talked to each other I knew we would always be friends. Our friendship has kept on growing And I'll be here for you to the end. You listen when I have a problem And help dry the tears from my face. You take away my sorrow And put happiness in its place. We can't forget the fun we've had Laughing 'til our faces turn blue. Talking of things only we find funny People think we're insane-If they only knew! I guess this is my way of saying thanks For catching me when I fall. Thanks once again for being such a good friend And being here with me through it all.


My Diaries

Nyum nyum~

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah hari ni sekali lagi Allah bagi rezeki untuk kami sekeluarga. Dapat makan best. Sebenarnya buka almari dekat dapur tadi aku ternampak ada Vegeroni. Pastu cepat-cepat pergi buka peti sejuk cari sos spagheti, tomato puree, mushroom button, daging cincang etc. Semua ada..then cepat-cepat aku masak (bajet rajin sebentar). Aku pun tak tahu apa yang aku masak sebenarnya, suka hati aku je campak-campak apa yang ada..tengok-tengok dah siap!!! 

taraaaaaaaaannnnggg!!!! (takmo bagi respi, bukan takmo share tapi buat secara spontan. maluuuuu )









Thank You For Reading ^_^